Katie Page is the Chief Executive Officer of Harvey Norman. Katie joined the company in 1983 when the retailer had only one retail complex in the Sydney suburb of Auburn. When Harvey Norman was publicly listed in 1987, Page was appointed as Board Director. Katie was appointed to the role of CEO in February 1999. Page’s role has been instrumental in the continued success of the international home and lifestyle retailer.
Katie is also:
• A Director of Pertama Holdings Pty Ltd in Singapore since February 2000
• Appointed to the Board of Directors of The Bradman Foundation in December 2017
• Appointed in January 2020 to the advisory council for the Business Council of Australia's BizRebuild, a five-year bushfire recovery and rebuilding fund run by business.
• Appointed as Member of the Board of Directors of Tourism Australia in October 2020.
• Privately, Page is co-owner of Australia’s leading bloodstock sales company, Magic Millions with her husband, Gerry Harvey.
In the past, Katie has also held board positions at Sydney Cricket & Sports Ground Trust, Place Management NSW Board and Museum of Contemporary Art. She has a long history in supporting and advocating for women and girls in Australian sport, education and enterprise. In 2005, Page was appointed to the board of the National Rugby League. Her appointment made history as she was the first woman to become a member of a major sporting board in Australia. Although she is no longer on the NRL board, her love for rugby league goes beyond the game.
Page’s commitment extends beyond NRL to include AFLW, AFL, motor-sport, surfing and Paralympic sport.
Katie’s emphasis and commercial support across this spectrum of sports has been focused on building athlete and team recognition, encouraging participation at every level, creating competition pathways and providing the resources to build a sustainable fan base.